Friday, May 06, 2011

Friday Fabulosity

Welcome to Friday Fabulosity! Each Friday I'll be posting about books, music, movies, wine, friends - anything that sparked my interest during the week. Hope you'll join me!




To start off, I finished a fabulous book called Discord's Apple by Carrie Vaughn. There's a lot going on in this book, but it all fits together beautifully. Excellent story structure, engaging characters, and a seamless tie-in to all of the plotlines. I've enjoyed her Kitty series, but this is some stand-out writing. Highly recommended.




Wine of fabulosity - Masi Amarone Classico. Pair this with steak, roast beef, or lamb and it's heaven. Smooth, rich, delectable, a little too easy going down. A wonderful accompaniment to a fancy dinner.




Fabulous movie The King's Speech. Wonderfully acted, directed, and thoroughly entertaining. Don't miss it.




And finally...check out books by a wonderful friend of mine - Jan Springer! Her book Tyler's Woman just released in print, and she's written one heck of a scorcher titled Dark Heat. Check out her website for more hot reads.

What is something you found fabulous recently?

~Ann Cory

2 comments:

Jan Springer said...

Hi Ann!

Thanks so much for the shout out. :-)

Recently I have discovered the KGI series by Maya Banks. I am loving it!

Huggers!
jan

Ann Cory said...

Hey, you betcha - I'm a big fan of your books woman :)

I do enjoy Maya's books, but I haven't read that series - will indeed check it out.

Now what are you doing socializing - get back to work! lol *hugs*