Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Still Moments & Muse Goes Wild



My poem Still Moments was accepted for the April issue of Oysters & Chocolate. It's hard to find a good quality place that takes poetry. I've always loved writing poetry but find erotica poetry is my favorite. For some reason the words just flow.

So, I'm finishing up a story I'd like to sub and all of a sudden I'm hit with 3 great story ideas. This wouldn't be so bad if I didn't already have 30 other WIP's waiting in the wings with many contracted stories I'm committed to writing, lol. However, all is not loss or hopeless...I jotted down a good outline for each one to come back to when the time is right.

My muse has a habit of trying to assert herself at all the wrong times. Especially if I'm asleep. The muse get an extra dose of inspiration when she sees hot pictures like the handsome man above :)

Okay, off to work these fingers to the bone!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Work those fingers to the bone! Don't you wish you had more hands, some days to get more done?

Ann Cory said...

I would love a few clones personally. I'd be a slave driver though, lol. I just wish all this typing would burn off some calories!!!
MUAH :)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »