Monday, July 17, 2006

Melting Iron made an early appearance!!!

Melting Iron made a surprise early appearance! Yep, you read that right...it even surprised me :) I've been waiting for this day for what feels like forever, lol. Months of watching the COMING SOON page. Agonizing as it slowly made its way closer and closer. Torture, pure torture! Then just when I'm all calm and getting prepared for tomorrow...BAM! It comes out early. You can grab a copy of my historical erotic romance HERE



So yeah, I'm psyched and running around giving anyone high fives *cyberly speaking of course* that I can find. My hubby and son cheered and it made my day. I did have a bittersweet moment, though. I wished I could have shared in this excitement with my mom. She was real proud when she heard I wrote my first novel. It's the last thing of mine...though it was pre-edits...that she read before she passed away. It's dedicated to her. I sure miss her.

Also up now on my site is the spiffy grand opening trailer for our Moonglade Elite Authors site. If you want to take a peek, click HERE and then click on the View Our Trailer button. Turn up the music for the full affect :) A big thanks to Rachel Carrington for putting it together for us!

I wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU to everyone who popped by on my first MEA blogging day to give me support and say hi. I had so much fun I kept going back, lol. Congrats to Loretta for winning a copy of Melting Iron. Next Monday at my MEA blog I'll be giving away a copy of Butterfly Kisses :)

Oh, I am so jazzed I really don't think I'll be able to sleep! lol Either that or I'll crash for a bit and get up way too early again, lol. I'm such an emotional person it's crazy.

Don't forget to join me at 5pm EST at Novelspotters where I'll be posting excerpts for an hour of both Melting Iron and Under a Warlock's Spell :) Hopefully Yahoo will be on its best behavior...which unfortunately isn't that good either. Sigh.

Okay, let's keep this party going! Help me dance the night away :)

6 comments:

Monica M. Martin said...

Told you I'd pop in. Congrats on your latest release! (Raising my cyber glass to clink with yours) Much love and success you way, beautiful!
M. :)

Ann Cory said...

Thank you sweetheart :) Although, that's about the tenth time you've filled and clinked your glass against mine *snicker snicker*
Umm...you might not want to stand up ;)

Ann Cory said...

Thanks so much Kimberly :) I appreciate you stopping by!

~Ann

Cora Zane said...

Congrats on Melting Iron, Ann! Sexy cover, btw. :D I usually stop by here but I think this is the first time I've posted. I'll have to go check out the new blog you're a part of!

Ann Cory said...

Hey miss Cora :) Thanks so much! Yeah, he's a sexy blacksmith. He can forge his...ummmm...ahem. Nevermind.

Hope you're having a faboo day!!!
:)ANn

Ann Cory said...

Well there's miss Stacy! Thank you so much sweets :)