Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Busy days ahead! New releases and grand openings!



Well, it looks like my TO DO list has gotten longer, lol. There is much to prepare for over the next few weeks and I'm not really sure where to start, lol.

I'm looking forward to my upcoming releases Butterfly Kisses, Melting Iron, Summer Heat 3, and Egyptian Cotton.

Along with that I have website updates to make, a couple edits to do, a story I have almost completed, a series to start, and more :)

I'm looking forward to our Moonglade Elite Authors grand opening on August 1st. Moonglade Elite Authors Be sure to pop over there and start signing up for the newsletter. Read my previous blog to find out just some of the things that will be included in the big gift basket.

Also coming up for grand opening day is Mardi Gras Publishing on August 1st.

This week you can catch me all over the place. Tonight I'll be at Trista Bane's place Trista Bane for a cool paranormal chat, 5pm(PST). On Thursday I'll be doing double duty at Twyla Dawn McNight's loop Hot-fire and More with the Amorous Authors, and also at the Samhain Cafe loop Samhain Cafe for Readers Appreciation Day on Thursday, which will be a Historical theme. I'll be sharing excerpts about Melting Iron and giving away a gift certificate there.

So, as you can see, things are busy, lol I better get to it :)

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I can't wait to read Butterfly Kisses that one sounds really interesting. Sounds like you pushed the envelope with that and I lurv stories that do that.

Ann Cory said...

Thanks Jodie :) It's a short story, but packed with a lot of spice ;) lol

Anonymous said...

schalom!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Zyban+interaction Nancys monday night poker tournament farmers bureau insurance http www.pfb.com http http://www.finasteride-and-mesotherapy.info/Costs-of-mesotherapy-procedures-in-canada.html mesotherapy brazil history of samsung cellular phones Shemale vieo source dedicated server console command Extreme blowjob facial