Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Farah Moans Scented Contest

Farah Moans Scented Contest!
Enter to win a bottle of Prophecy, a stunning new perfume created especially for my friend and talented writer, Andrea Dean Van Scoyoc by the lovely Theresa Pittman of Nature's Treasures.

Prophecy has base notes of Sandalwood and Frankincense, with hints of Musk and Patchouli. Its middle notes are of Lily of the Valley and Carnation with touches of rose and lavender. The top notes include the scent of Ylang Ylang and Honeysuckle, with a suggestion of Vanilla and Spice.




How to enter: Email me at anncory_erotica@yahoo.com with the name of the 5 famous people Farah gets autographs from in my ebook, Farah Moans, available now from Ocean's Mist Press. Please put FARAH MOANS in the subject line so it doesn't get lost in my inbox.

I will pick 2 winners on June 30th. Along with the perfume, you will also receive an autographed picture of Andrea along with a few other goodies from me. So enter today and good luck!

~Ann Cory

4 comments:

Silma said...

Oooh... sounds good! *g*

Ann Cory said...

Thank you hon :) I'm a total perfume girl, lol
~Ann

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »