Tuesday, June 27, 2006

5 Stars for Breaking in Levi from Euro Reviews!


Five Stars from Euro-Reviews
"This is a hot little number with some exciting and unexpected sensuality. I recommend it; but read it with an ice bucket at hand!"
~Reviewer Annie

Full Review here: Breaking in Levi Review

and

5 Freya Cats from Wild Child Publishing
"Ann Cory had me cemented to my seat as I read this in one sitting. The mysterious Levi is a captivating hero, whom you can't wait to read more about. The story had a wonderful plot, including a few scenes that are bound to fog up your reading glasses. I look forward to seeing more from this talented writer."
~Reviewer Bella Tyler

Full Review here: Breaking in Levi Review

My bad boy story Breaking in Levi is available now:
Breaking in Levi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »