Friday, June 30, 2006

5 Fallen Angels for Breaking in Levi!



Fallen Angel Reviews gives Breaking in Levi 5 Angels!

"Ann Cory writes a short but very powerful story with Breaking in Levi. I was so engrossed that I forgot the time and couldn’t put the book down. The sex scenes were so hot, that I found I was fanning myself. I was cheering on Victoria but felt sorry for Levi all at the same time. Levi was taking a lot on his shoulders helping Victoria. Victoria, not understanding why Levi couldn’t tell her more about his mission, thought he was being mean and was using her. I really enjoyed reading Breaking in Levi and I am looking forward to reading more of Ms. Cory’s books."
~Reviewer Moonluster

Read full review here: Breaking in Levi review


If you'd like to spend some time with Levi, he's only a click away:
Breaking in Levi


Grab a glass and let's open a nice bottle of bubbly!
~Ann Cory

5 comments:

Cora Zane said...

Congrats on the awesome 5 Angels, Ann!! :)

Loretta said...

Read the except and can't wait to add this to my TBR list. I seems to get longer and longer. Congrats on the great review.

Ann Cory said...

Thank you Cora :) Levi is having a great time with all the attention, lol.

~Ann

Ann Cory said...

Thanks so much Loretta! I promise you'll adore Levi. He seems to charm the pants right off of women...ummmm...and skirts too ;) lol

~Ann

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! los angeles culinary school Adipex on line umaxppc dental insurance procedure codes toys Cancer asbestos lawyer mesothelioma law attorney11 Shoping cart software Insurance for small business in Wellbutrin xl body odor dresses for less Bid click pay per The projectors Horse hair lose infection Small business debt counseling orange county california Wellbutrin xl absorption