Sunday, June 18, 2006

5 Freya Cats for Breaking in Levi!!!


I just received my first review for Breaking in Levi from Wild Child Publishing!

Ann Cory had me cemented to my seat as I read this in one sitting. The mysterious Levi is a captivating hero, whom you can't wait to read more about. The story had a wonderful plot, including a few scenes that are bound to fog up your reading glasses. I look forward to seeing more from this talented writer.
~Reviewer Bella Tyler

Full review here: Breaking in Levi

10 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Nice review! Congrats!

Oh, and I LOVE the new layout.

How you doing? :)

Rhonda Helms said...

Wow, I like this layout! Also, great review!

Anonymous said...

Great color scheme and layout! Breaking in Levi is definitely going on my TBP list!

Caffey said...

Congrats on your review for LEVI!!!
Too I love the updates on the site here. Colors just so go together here with the books lined up too!

jennyowl said...

Book sounds awesome and new blog layout looks great.

Pamela K. Kinney said...

Ann,
The design of your blog looks marvelous! :)
Pamel K. Kinney/Sapphire Phelan
http://pamelakkinney.blogspot.com

Monica M. Martin said...

THe new look is fabulous, hun. Congrats on the great review.
love that cover, too.
M.

Ann Cory said...

Thank you everyone :) I appreciate the comments so much! I wanted my blog to match my website...I'm a matching kind of girl :)

~Ann Cory

Bebe said...

Congrats again on the review! Love the new blog!

Shelli Stevens said...

That's so cool, Ann! Congrats!