Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Blog Hop Winners Announced!


Thank you to everyone who took the time to stop by my blog and leave a post about their favorite scene in a book or movie. Favorites included Gone with the Wind, Titanic, Meet Joe Black, Love Actually, Casablanca, The Notebook, Sixteen Candles, and Pride and Prejudice. All excellent movies!

One of my favorites is Just Like Heaven, which is what hubby and I will be watching this evening :) I cry, I laugh, I sigh, and then cry some more. Such a touching movie.

And without drawing out the suspense here - onto the winners: Stacie D and Shadow_Koehler! I'll be emailing you shortly with your ebook. I hope you enjoy!!

I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to Reading Romances for hosting this amazing blog hop, and to all who participated!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

~Ann Cory

No comments: