Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fabulosity!

It's time for Friday Fabulosity!

Each Friday I plan to post about some fabulosity that I encountered during the week -whether it's wine, movies, food, books, favorite or new to me authors, and well-whatever strikes me as pretty fabulous. So, let's get fabulous!

In all honesty most of my fabulosity has been about my son's graduation and how proud I am of all that he's accomplished. The week has been full of family activity and celebration. So this Friday's Fabulosity will be short.




It's rare when I'm not reading something. This week I finished a gripping book titled Blue Heaven by C.J. Box. Definitely a must read. Rich in setting and details and packed with nail-biting scenes, I finished it in two days...only because I had so much going on and well...I needed a little sleep :) This is the first book I've read by C.J. Box and I'm interested to read more.





For a truly fabulous wine just perfect for warmer weather, try a Chateau Coussin 2010 rose' from Domaines Elie Sumeire. It has a soft blush tint and a crisp, clean taste, with a refreshing nose. Great for lighter fare, also roast/grilled/poached chicken, and of course cheese :)




And just because the true fabulousness of my week centered around my son, here he is again in his graduation robe.

I'd love to hear what fabulosity you encountered this week! Maybe a movie you saw?

~Ann Cory

No comments: