Monday, July 16, 2007

July News!


As of August 10th, I'll be going to a wordpress format instead of blogger - just to let you know. I'll also be celebrating my grand opening of my brand new website, newsletter, and blog design. After almost three years of writing erotic romance, I felt it time for a little change that suited my growth and direction. More information coming soon!


My July Newsletter has been sent how - hope you enjoy - and if you aren't a member yet, please click here http://www.anncory.com/contest.htm to join!


And finally, my new release Spoiled Candy will be available July 21st! Hope you sample this deliciously sexy and very erotic story!
Blurb -
Hauntingly sinful pleasures arrive in a unique box of chocolates...bringing sizzling passion and desires beyond Candy's wildest imagination!
With each scintillating treat she consumes, the soul of a man is released. As a reward they offer her a lifetime of personal satisfaction. Whatever, whenever, and however she wants.


No comments: